Ways to Donate
Make a Monetary Donation
Contributions can be made in the following ways:
- Monetary Donations
- In-Kind Donations
- Memorial and honorary gifts
- Matching gifts through your company or employer
- Gifts of Stock
- Corporate Sponsorships
Contact our Resource Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about specific partnership opportunities.
1) Drop off donations:
2400 29th Street
NO DROP OFFS BEFORE OR AFTER DONATION HOURS. IT IS CONSIDERED DUMPING & YOU CAN BE FINED BY LOCAL PD.
2) Schedule pick-up (for larger items)
Call (970) 352-1404
3) Email us at
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
- Phone number
- List of items to donate
Someone will contact you as soon as possible about your inquiry. For quicker results, it would be best to call the ReStore directly at 970-352-1404.
Please be advised we are usually scheduled a week out in advance so if you need a same day pickup or the next day, it is unlikely that we will be able to accomodate you as quickly.
What we take:
Appliances: Good working condition and less than 10 years old
Furniture: Good repair, no rips, stains, or holes, and less than 10 year old (no water beds or water bed parts)
- We are currently NOT TAKING ANY DESKS.
- NO HIDE-A-BEDS!
- Plumbing Fixtures: No cracks or chips toilets must be complete (tank & bowl) and low flow. No cast iron tubs or sinks
- Cabinets: Prefer complete kitchen sets. No water damage or missing parts.
- Countertops: must be whole, rectangular/square pieces with NO HOLES as well as NO ANGLED CUTS.
- Books:We accept books that are in good conditiont.
- Cars: We accept any cars in any condition. Please call 1-877-277-4344 for details.
- Doors: Good repair, no holes or damage please. Must be reuseable without need of repair.
- Windows: No broken glass and has all components. NO ALUMINUM OR WOODEN WINDOWS!
- Lighting: Good working condition with all components attached
- Electrical Components: Good condition, no damaged wires. NO PRINTERS, FAX MACHINES OR COMPUTERS/COMPUTER COMPONENTS! NO TV’S!
- Lumber: Must be at least 4ft in length WITHOUT NAILS/SCREWS.
- Landscaping Material: Bricks must be whole pieces
- Flooring: Carpet must be free of stains/odor and at least average room size (no scraps please). NO USED TILE.
- Home Decor: Dishes, knicknacks, pictures, mirrors in frames, books
- Electronics: DVD, VHS players, speakers in good working order, record players. WE DO NOT ACCEPT TV’S ANYMORE.
NEW! We now take:
- Bedding material
These items we cannot sell in the ReStore but with our new partnership with Recycle That, the items can be recycled to help us raise money for helping families in need!
What we DO NOT take:
- Water beds or water bed parts
- Computers or computer parts
- Faxes, copiers, or printers
- Unassembled desks
- Office partitions/cubicle desks
- Used flooring (tile, etc…)
- Lumber shorter than 4ft in length
- Lumber with nails, screws or staples
- Mattresses or box springs
- Sleeper sofas/Hide-Away beds
- Aluminum or wooden windows
- Cast iron sinks or tubs
- Baby/toddler items (cribs, high chairs, etc.)
- Toys/Stuffed animals
- ANY FURNITURE THAT IS TORN OR STAINED.